Promote your business as an expert provider of information and knowledge on a specific topic by being a 'Resilient Business' series partner.
‘Business resilience’ - the ability to anticipate, prepare for, respond and adapt to incremental change in order to grow and prosper.
During 2016, the Cairns Chamber will run a 12 month program via webinars and live workshops to support increased capability for small business across our region.
Express your interest in being a Resilient Business Series Partner and promote your business in the following way:
- 1 x LIVE workshop (to be professionally filmed and recorded in video and audio format for your own promotional use and also promoted on Cairns Chamber and 4CA website;
- 1 x webinar workshop to be audio recorded (for your own promotional use and also promoted on Cairns Chamber and 4CA website);
- 1 x LIVE radio interview on 4CA with Cairns Chamber CEO.
- Finance / Business advisory
- Human Resources / Recruitment
- Marketing & Advertising
- Sales & Customer Service
- Nominations for categories welcomed
- Be recognised as an expert provider of information and knowledge on one of the above topics (or your preferred topic)
- Receive a free professional video of your presentation at your live workshop
- Receive a free audio record of your webinar presentation
- Co-branded on all promotional material during life of program
- Pull up Banner at your two dedicated events - 1 x Workshop, 1 x Webinar
- Promotion on social media
- Exclusive opportunity to launch a product or service at - 1 x Workshop, 1 x Webinar
- Receive all business contacts of those people who attend your 1 x Workshop, 1 x Webinar