What else do I need to know?
All Direct Entry Stream RSMS Applications are required to be assessed by a local Regional Certifying Body as well as being lodged with DIABP.
- For up-to-date information on the RSMS Program requirements, please visit the DIABP Website.
- For visa and migration assistance, please contact a local Migration Agent.
Certification Fees and Terms of Service
RSMS applications will be processed within 5 business days from date of submission providing all required information is included. Upfront payment is required and RSMS applications will not be assessed without receipted payment. Payment may be made via MasterCard, Visa, Cheque or Money order.
- Service - Assessment of RSMS Employer Nominations
- Fee - Members of the Cairns Chamber of Commerce: $522.50 (incl GST) per application
- Fee - Non-Members of the Cairns Chamber of Commerce: $550 (incl GST) per application
The Cairns Chamber of Commerce will consider RSMS applications from Cardwell north to the Torres Straits and west to the Northern Territory Border within Queensland. Our geographical area includes the Tablelands, Cassowary Coast and Cairns regions.